What’s New In 2020?
- Easily set reminders for customers when their invoices are due with Automatic Payment Reminders.
- Easily add customer PO numbers to email subject lines in QuickBooks.
- Simplify customer payment processing by consolidating multiple invoices into just one email.
- Hide columns to see simple, easy to read customer totals in reports with jobs & classes.
- Press “F1” for enhanced Smart Help content and search experience, or access to live experts through messaging and call back options.
- More reliable file transfer process between Accountants and QuickBooks customers.
- Easily find and open company files with the addition of a file search option.
QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019 provides all of the features of Desktop Pro PLUS:
Premier has tailor-made reports for specific industries and allows up to 5 users
QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2020
- Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, or 2016
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
- Transfer data from Quicken 2015-2017, QuickBooks 2004-2017, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Download typically arrives via email within 1 business day.