Take your CRM to the next level
- Get to know your customers better with their relevant information right at your fingertips.
- As they're checking out, you can see if they have a balance due, available credit, or if you can offer them any special deals.
Detailed sales and inventory reports lets you know what's selling and what's not
- Instant reports can show you top selling products, best customers and sales data for any time period you choose.
- Save inventory tracking time. Your inventory is updated with every sale, order and return.
Instantly view what’s in stock, what’s hot and what needs reordering
- Set reorder points and automatically generate purchase orders so you never run out of inventory and lose a sale. (available in Pro and Multi-Store)
- For even more control, you can track layaways, sales orders, serial and UPC codes.
All your information syncs with your QuickBooks financial software (sold separately)
- At the end of your sales day, you can have your Point of Sale sync with QuickBooks, reducing double entries to save you time and errors.
Activate your Payments account to save time and increase sales
- Your customers can pay with all major credit cards, cash, and more.
- The payments reconcile in your QuickBooks, reducing the hassle of manual data entry and reconciliation.
QuickBooks Point of Sale 18.0
At least 4GB of Ram (6-8 GB recommended) for a single workstation installation.
1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
Single user: 2.0 GHz processor (2.8 GHz recommended)
Multiple users: 2.8 GHz processor (3.5 GHz recommended)
Display: Optimized for 1280x768 screen resolution or higher
4X DVD ROM drive required for DVD installations (unless user is downloading QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale from Intuit Server)
Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires:
Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365.
Multi-core processor and 8 GB of RAM are recommended for better performance on the Point of Sale server workstation. In a multi-user configuration, each workstation concurrently running Point of Sale must have a separately purchased user license, and every copy of Point of Sale must be the same version and level.
QuickBooks Desktop Compatibility:
Intuit QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Enterprise Solutions Versions 15.0, 16.0, 17.0 and 18.0.
QuickBooks Payment Account: (sold separately)
Optional fee-based service, additional terms and conditions apply.
Requires a QuickBooks Payments account through Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval and fees apply.
PIN pad required for credit and debit transactions, sold separately.
Internet connection required.
Products have been tested with the following software:
McAfee Internet Security Suite.
Symantec Norton® Internet Security Suite.
Note: Some configurations may require that you adjust settings in firewall and anti-virus products to ensure the best possible performance with Point of Sale.
System Configuration Notes:
Disk space requirements do not include company data files. If your company data file is very large or includes item pictures you may need more disk space.
In order to run several applications simultaneously, your system should have a multi-core processor and at least 4GB of RAM. Point of sale will run on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors running Windows. However, not all hardware devices will install and operate on 64-bit operating systems. We recommend that you contact the device manufacturers for more information about installing their hardware devices on 64-bit operating systems.