What’s New In 19.0?
- Keep customers safe with contactless payments including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay(fees apply)
- Manage your online and in-store sales in one place (subscription required)
- Help prevent overselling with automatic inventory sync across all channels to prevent out-of-stocks and backorders
- Works with top shopping carts and popular online marketplaces like Shopify, Amazon, eBay, BigCommerce
- New sleeker hardware and color choices including universal tablet stand let you do more in less space (sold separately)
- Expanded tablet options for better mobility: Acer® Switch, Microsoft® Surface Go, Samsung® Galaxy Tab Pro (sold separately)
- Easier to email receipts to customers, reduce fraud and take the guesswork out of returns
Take your CRM to the next level
- Get to know your customers better with their relevant information right at your fingertips.
- As they're checking out, you can see if they have a balance due, available credit, or if you can offer them any special deals.
Detailed sales and inventory reports lets you know what's selling and what's not
- Instant reports can show you top selling products, best customers and sales data for any time period you choose.
- Save inventory tracking time. Your inventory is updated with every sale, order and return.
Instantly view what’s in stock, what’s hot and what needs reordering
- Set reorder points and automatically generate purchase orders so you never run out of inventory and lose a sale. (available in Pro and Multi-Store)
- For even more control, you can track layaways, sales orders, serial and UPC codes.
All your information syncs with your QuickBooks financial software (sold separately)
- At the end of your sales day, you can have your Point of Sale sync with QuickBooks, reducing double entries to save you time and errors.
Activate your Payments account to save time and increase sales
- Your customers can pay with all major credit cards, cash, and more.
- The payments reconcile in your QuickBooks, reducing the hassle of manual data entry and reconciliation.
Compare (Basic, Pro, Multi-Store)
QuickBooks Point of Sale 19.0
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1) all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10
- Acer® Switch
- Microsoft® Surface Pro
- Microsoft® Surface Go
- Samsung® Galaxy Tab Pro
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Multiple users: 2.8 GHz processor (3.5 GHz recommended)
- Display: optimized for 1280×768 screen resolution or higher
- 4X DVD ROM drive required for DVD installations (unless user is downloading QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale from Intuit Server)
- At least 4GB of RAM (6-8 GB recommended) for a single workstation installation
- 2.0 GHz processor (2.8 GHz recommended)
- 8 GB of RAM are recommended for better performance on the Point of Sale server workstation
- 2.8 GHz processor (3.5 GHz recommended)
- In a multi-user configuration, each workstation concurrently running Point of Sale must have a separately purchased user license, and every copy of Point of Sale must be the same version and level.
Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requirements:
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365
QuickBooks Desktop compatibility: (sold separately)
- Intuit QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Enterprise Solutions Versions 18.0, 2019 and 2020.
QuickBooks Payments account: (sold separately)
- Optional fee-based service, additional terms and conditions apply.
- Requires a QuickBooks Payments account. Application approval and fees apply.
- PIN Pad required for credit and debit transactions, sold separately.
- Internet connection required.
Security software: (sold separately)
Products have been tested with the following software:
- McAfee Internet Security Suite
- Symantec Norton® Internet Security Suite
Note: Some configurations may require that you adjust settings in firewall and anti-virus products to ensure the best possible performance with QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
Webgility integration: (sold separately)
For a list of recommended system requirements, visit help.webgility.com. If you are installing both Webgility and QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale on the same machine, please ensure that it meets both sets of System Requirements.If you are installing both Webgility and QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale on the same machine, please ensure that it meets
Download typically arrives via email within 1 business day.